Mifab HydroMax will again be exhibiting at the DBIA 2017 Design-Build Conference & Expo on Nov. 8-10, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pa.…
HydroMax offer a range of training programs to suit you and your company.
From 1 to 1 to large audiences (we have had 50+ attendees at a single event) we are pleased to discuss training requirements with you.
We have a wealth of knowledge cover the area of expertise required.
Some of the topics we can cover include:
- Introduction to siphonic drainage
- History of Siphonic Drainage
- Understanding the Hydraulic principles of Gravity Drainage
- Understanding the Hydraulic principles of Siphonic Drainage
- Introduction to published standards (tailored to your particular maket)
- Explanation to the how a siphonic drainage system works
- Hydraulic Parameters to be met within the HydroTechnic analytical design program
(to comply with local standards)
- Hands-on training on use of HydroTechnic analytical design program
- Piping Details - Do's and Don'ts
- System Termination and Venting Requirements